Monday, December 20, 2010

Cardigans Galore

It's the first REAL morning of Holiday break in my house. That meant Blueberry Pancakes for the kiddos, and a trip to Nana's shop. I know around here we are counting down the days until Christmas! Hope everyones week is off to an equally great start!

So I was going to do another post on my Favorite Things. Which are my G1 Sailor pants. However I didn't get a good picture of the pants yesterday. So maybe another time!

Something I AM excited about is this super cute Lace Cardigan I found at Target!


I had to order mine online because I just couldn't find one in the stores anywhere. Maybe your luck will be better? I got it in Cream (Old Lace), but you can find it in Black, Tan (Latte), Red (Merlot), and Blue (Media).



Also this past week I went to the J.Crew outlet and found 2 Cardigans for $19.99 a piece-almost a steal at regular price which are $62 and up.


This classic Jackie Cardigan pictured in white-I bought it in Spearamint.

Also this Bling-Button Cardigan in Heather Fossil



Happy Shopping~!!
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. finally checking out the Anthroholic blog - she's wearing the same lace cardigan that you got!!!

    ReplyDelete