Thursday, December 16, 2010

WEATHER PATTERNS DRESS!

Ok so yesterday 12/15/10 just had to be one of the absolute best days of 2010!
It started off like any other day. I had been planning to stop by the Braven Anthropologie in Bellevue...but honestly I wasn't really feeling the drive. However I had went to BabyGap the night before at Alderwood with my MIL and bought a jacket and a sweater for my little guy. The Bellevue Gap was holding the right for me, so I was pretty much forced into going.

So I finally make it into Anthropologie...it's a bit busy. I so prefer to have the store all to myself or at least the sale area of the store. So as I'm looking around the Sale room searching for the Whitecap Odille top I wanted in Black, I spot a rack near the back with a bunch of random items on it. I wander over and see some turquoise sticking out. And low and behold hanging there BRAND NEW. IN A SIZE SMALL. Is the RicRac Weather Patterns dress I've been wishing and hoping for ever since last year. I would have bought it no matter the price but here is the AMAZING thing. It was $9.95!! This dress was originally $118. And I've been searching high and low for it! My goal was to have it for New Years! I couldn't be happier!!



Here is a pic of the dress! I can't wait to wear it!
Happy Shopping~!!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment