Friday, December 3, 2010

Hello!! - Today Kaden Boots it is!

Today marks my very first day as a blogger.

I've always enjoyed writing. What I love even more is shopping!
There are many store I frequent but by far my favorite is ANTHROPOLOGIE! The list would go on with. H & M, Banana Republic, White House Black Market, J. Crew, Lululemon, Zumiez, Nordstrom and many more. I like all things either Girly or Comfy. Those are pretty much the 2 categories I stick to.

This blog is dedicated to comfortable style and helping you find the pieces you desire at a prices you can afford.

That brings me to my first find for this blog. The Kaden boot. This boot is found at Target in both black and tan. Zips up the back and has a pretty good calf width. I bought them in tan. So versitile since they could go with leggings, skinny jeans, dresses or skirts!




Here is the link: http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Supply-Co-Kaden-Buckle/dp/B003H8OU8U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid5&keywords=kaden%20boot&fromGsearch=true&sr=1-2&qid=1291443849&rh=&searchRank=target104545&id=Mossimo%20Supply%20Co%20Kaden%20Buckle&node=1038576%7C1287991011&searchSize=30&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1038576%7C1287991011&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0

2 comments:

  1. wow, those are super cute boots and what a deal!! great posts! Can't wait for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad someone I know is blogging about fun stuff like shopping! I'm going today. :-D

    ReplyDelete