Friday, December 3, 2010

This weeks find.








During my most recent Anthropologie trip (which was Wed 12/1) I found a couple really cute things that I think are versitile but that will work great for this holiday season!






Here is the Odille Bianka Top shown in Navy I bought it in black and can't wait to wear it. $68 and still in most stores!








Next is the Button Parade Blouse...this I'm actually wearing for Christmas pictures on Sunday. (I'll be sure to upload a photo.) This top is so fun and I love all the different sized buttons! $39.95 on sale. Still on line and in some stores.


Ok and my splurge of the day was this Delicate Drafts Cardigan in black. At $98 it was a little pricey but I LOVED the details on it! I plan to wear it over the Button Parade Blouse for the Christmas pictures. I also wanted it in Grey but thought I should wait so it's on my "Wish list" at Anthropologie.com. I'll be sure to post an update once it goes on sale!














No comments:

Post a Comment