Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Pictures

I know I promised to post a picture yesterday but for some reason my card reader on my computer was acting up. That and I'm really not that great at taking self-portraits. I guess I'll get better at that in time.
Here is one I took of myself.


I'm wearing:
7 for all mankind Lexie Petite Jeans: (Circa Winter 09') $178 This particular style has accented swarovski crystals right in the front band/pocket of the jeans. Making them more difficult to find. So I'd try Ebay for these!

Miz Mooz Black Flats: (Circa Winter 09') paid $78 but similar & on sale here. http://www.berkshoes.com/pc-5120-27-miz-mooz-ditto-black-leather-skimmer.aspx

Then of course the 2 Anthropologie items. The Button Blouse and the Black Cardigan.



My new Black Sofft Pilar shoes came in the mail this weekend! Can't wait to wear them!

Happy Shopping~!!
Nicole

1 comment: