Thursday, December 30, 2010

Rainboots

So I've noticed a new fad/trend shall we say with some of the Hollywood starlets wearing rainboots with dresses. I like it. I really dig it. So I'm in the process of getting some Hunter Originals these run normally $125 but I'm hoping to find some for a better deal on Ebay. There are SO many cute colors out there! My personal favorites are Green, Navy and (shown in picture)the high gloss violet!


Also this week at Anthropologie wasn't the luckiest of weeks. But I did happen to find the Deuxhill Cowlneck in the Black Motif. Took a bit of searching, I needed a 6 and that was somewhat difficult to find. Also since they've had the cowlneck on their site for a while I'd be keeping an eye out for it going SALE! Anthro will give you a price adjustment over the phone even if goes on sale within 2 weeks.


Happy Shopping~!!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment