Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Favorite Things!



~Now normally I'm not a huge Eddie Bauer fan. But, when I saw this Pink vest I knew I just had to have it! It has yet to go on Sale. When it came out in early October I tried to hold off on it...but I finally broke down and bought it. I've gotten my use out of it. It's super comfy and fun! And the fur on the hood is detachable!

Crystal Ridge Down Vest in Dahlia $89.

Extended Cuff tee in Grey on sale for $12.90 at Nordstrom.

It Jeans in Hottie: You can find these at either the BP @ Nordstrom or Buckle.

And last but not least my new Black Sofft Pilar Shoes!

*Also pictured my French Bulldog Charlie-he managed to be in the way as usual. :)

Unforunately I wasn't able to make it to Anthropologie yesterday. But I am planning to go tomorrow!

Happy Shopping~!!
Nicole

1 comment: