Saturday, December 4, 2010

First Ever: What I Wore




So today I went up to the Holiday gift fair at my daughters school. I wanted a casual but put together look. For those of you that know me, know that I pretty much always wear jeans. I just love them! However I do want to branch out a bit. But more about that later.



Pictured Above:

Top: Ann Taylor Loft Moss Draped Tee. (Spring 10') Originally $36.50 Paid $19.99 Similar to this: http://www.anntaylorloft.com/p-27545.shtml


Sweater: Anthropologie Guinevere Curly Cardigan (Fall 10') Originally $98 paid $19.95 - There still may be some floating around in stores it also came in a light blue (very pretty). And for that price an amazing deal!


Jeans: Citizens of Humanity Kelly Bootcut. Summer 10' You can still find these at Nordstrom, Macys $189.


Shoes: Sofft Pilar in Bronze. Circa 2008. I love love love these shoes! They have stitching and a little bow on the back. (As pictured in photo) I actually just got a black pair off of ebay for $30 and they were new in the box. Original retail price $98. These also came in Cream and Red...If I find them in a 6.5 I'm not going to pass them up!
Happy Shopping~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment